Yippee! At 3.20 I'll be going off to the doctors for my first ap
pointment, from there I will be referred to the midwife :D excited for my first appointment, not so excited in case she wants blood. UCK!
Before I was even pregnant I started to buy some cute baby bits and essential if they were a steal too good to pass up, all of a sudden I have accumulated so much cute stuff, if I had a baby tomorrow I would almost be ready! Im going to hold off buying anything else now until we find out the sex of the baby. For now, everything is sooo neutral!
Humpty Dumpty Teddy... I found this is Mama's and Papa's, I love him!!
Sweet 2 Peice set and Knitted romper, long sleeved vests and sunmmer sandals.
Our winter baby needs to keep toasty... :D
Hungry caterpillar Warm jacket and Vests, Winnie the pooh padded sleeper
Advent Sterilzer and bottles, Dr Brown Bottles. I am planning to breast feed however, when George was born I was unable to breast feed him so he was bottle fed, It was nice to have the bottle at home and some milk as I was prepared before hand.

oh my god...so cute!! love the snow suit!! we definitely need warm clothes over here too...since this baby will be born during winter...
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute!!!! I'm not gonna lie-- I cried a little. I've never seen the caterpillar stuff before-- LOVE it!
ReplyDelete