Wednesday, 23 March 2011

sleepy!

is it bed time yet? It's 2.30 and I'm sitting here trying to work but I can barley keep my eyes open. I think I am going to have to take a nap! It funny because I don't remember feeling tired at all with my first or getting many symptoms at all, this time however I am getting a fair few, heartburn probably being the worst so far. I am hoping that morning sickness stays away just as it did with my first pregnancy. Perhaps it will be a girl? Chinese Gender Calenders are predicting a girl for me!?

I am finding particularly hard to focus on work at the moment, I guess its a mixture of the excitement of being pregnant and feeling constantly tired.

I'm off to take a nap for a bit, else I don't think my eyes will be open to make tea when the boys are home!


No comments:

Post a Comment