Saturday, 26 March 2011

Heart Burrrrrn... the worst thing ever!



Last night was a terrible night, I don't think I slept for more than an hour at a time and the Rennie's and milk were just not cutting it :(
I didn't have heartburn until the last trimester with my son, and now its here already? What the heck? I'm wondering how I am going to cope with it if it's here to stay, it makes night time torture especially. And then the next day I am so sleep deprived and
ratty. Beware!

I think I am going to have to invest in a HUGE comfy pillow so I can sit upright and a XL bottle of gaviscon to drink from the bottle!!

Anyway, enough moaning and back to the delights of pregnancy- My bloaty bump 5weeks exactly... (wearing a cool pair of trousers here that my dear Aston got to my Birthday, however... I cannot sit down in them as I found out when we went out for that meal last Friday and there was no way I was sitting down let alone fitting in any food if I didn't undo them... Snazzy!)






And some more tests;
The top test is a Pregnancy test Taken at 4 weeks 6 days... lovely solid lines... I think this is why I keep testing but I havent tested since getting this. Perhaps I am now feeling satisfied that I am indeed preggo! :D
The bottom test is another OPK! hahaha I love it!!!


1 comment:

  1. wow look at your bump grow!!

    Sorry about the heartburn...I haven't had it too bad, which is good, because I love my spicy food!! Been really burpy lately!! LOL!
    You are definitely preggo!!! Love watching the progression. :D

    ReplyDelete