..to peeing on Sticks!
Now this is a weird addiction, if you ever knew one. Peeing on those little sticks is sooo incredibly addictive... every morning sitting on the loo asking: to pee or not to pee?
Slightly busting to release, having not pee'd for the last 8 hours or so! You would think the answer would be 'just god dam pee now'... well you would be wrong!!... the answer of course is Yes I will pee, but the next question is where to pee! To pee in the pot or not to pee in the pot? The pot being a small plastic container that once upon a time probably held left over baked beans or possibly even raisins, never to be used for food again or anything consumable because it is now my pee pot and has been for the last 3 months lol!
So anyway, back to; To pee in the pot or not to pee in the pot?
In the end, almost every time, I DO decide to pee in the pot. Then out comes the tests and 3 minutes later... wallah... im still pregnant... a little more pregnant every day.
So I have about 3 tests left now and I have promised myself that will be my lot, my addiction will be over with and I will not have any temptation left in the house!
from one addict to another...I say there are worse things to be addicted too!!
ReplyDelete